The “Chinese Bridge” (汉语桥) competition for College Students is a large-scale international Chinese proficiency competition. In 2018, the Confucius Institute at the University of Luxembourg organised the first preliminary round of the “Chinese Bridge” Competition for College Students in Luxembourg.
The “Chinese Bridge” is the most famous international Chinese language competition for nonnative speakers, having become a popular reality entertainment show on Chinese TV. It has been organised by the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters annually since 2002.
We are now calling for the entries for the preliminary round to select the Luxembourg representative for this competition. In this preliminary round, students will have to demonstrate their oral and written skills. In 2021, the Luxembourg preliminary round of the “Chinese Bridge” competition will be held online for college students from all over Luxembourg.
Dates of the competition:
- Monday 7 June 2021: registration deadline.
Please, send your registration form, the declaration of consent for data protection and your video (details below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday 27 June 2021: Live competition online via Webex (details below)
1. Rules and details of the 20th Chinese Bridge - Chinese Proficiency Competition for Foreign College Students – National Round
2. Registration form + Consent and authorisation form
3. Send the above-mentioned forms to: email@example.com